New York City is a city of renters and rentals. The number of rentals in New York City is far higher than the number of sales and about 70 percent of the population rents rather than owns.
The Android and iOS StreetEasy app include features built specifically for the fast-paced, complex New York real estate market. Upon opening the app, quickly find relevant listings by applying filters such as bedroom number, building amenities and price range. StreetEasy also offers the largest inventory of no-fee rentals, providing renters with the most options during their search. Full map and Street View™ options are just a tap away on every rental and for-sale listing, allowing users to virtually tour any block regardless of where they are in the city.
• Search NYC apartments for rent and sale, including condos, co-ops and no fee.
• Enter price, New York neighborhoods (“Chelsea”) and buildings (“Trump Tower”) to refine results.
• Filter by building and apartment amenities, including doorman, elevator, pets allowed and washer/dryer.
• View property history, see how long it’s been on the market and navigate to the building page to see what else is available or recently sold in the building.
• Enjoy full-screen listing photos and floor plans.
• Email or call agents directly from the StreetEasy app.
• Sync your saved searches, listings and buildings automatically to your desktop account.
Please rate StreetEasy – Apartments in NYC app below!